Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM): As quickly as the Internet creates new opportunities, it uncovers vulnerabilities you may not even be aware of. ApplyLogic can safeguard your systems, data and infrastructure accesses in any enterprise.
Our customers benefit from the depth of our experience via the CDM established to provide adequate, risk-based, and cost-effective cybersecurity. CDM is an approach to cybersecurity for networks and systems. CDM leverages capabilities and tools that identify risks, potential impacts, and mitigate the most significant problems first. This strategy results in an enterprise approach to continuous diagnostics, mitigation and best practices.
- Boundary Protection & Event Management for Managing the Security Lifecycle
- Incident Response, SecOps & Forensics
- Least Privilege & Infrastructure Integrity
- Security Assessment & Policy Design
- NIST 800-53 alignment and Gap Assessment
- Implement FISMA requirements and establish necessary security objective
- Develop roadmaps to align NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- ApplyLogic Security consultants are experts with NIST CSF compliance solutions
- Vulnerability & Penetration Testing
- Security Architecture Design